We believe that parent and/or guardian involvement is critical to the academic, social, emotional success and over all well being of our students and community. We invite and encourage participation at the school level and at the District level. Ways that parents and/or guardians can get involved include:
- attending Edmonton Public Schools Board Meetings.
- joining the Tevie Miller Heritage School Program School Council.
- engaging in conversation at the Meet the Team event and (new) Parent Information Series sessions.
- participating in case conferences and student led learning conferences.
- volunteering at the school; in classrooms or on field trips.
- supporting community partnership events hosted at our school.
- following school updates through our website, parent information board and our school wide quarterly newsletter.(SchoolZone coming soon)
For more information about how you can get involved, please contact the school directly by email or phone. See the Contact Us page of this website for more information. We look forward to collaborating with you in support of student learning and public education.